The Colour Monster Memory Box has been created for children to help them understand their feelings and emotions.
The sand art kit is a fun activity. Each separately coloured sand can be layered on top of the other and each layer can represent a feeling or emotion that can then be discussed and investigated further.
This helps children to be able to recognise and differentiate feelings and emotions to then discuss these with others.
Decorating the box with the paints provided personalises it, whilst encouraging expression of emotions through art. The box that is then 100% theirs can be kept as a memory/keepsake box to keep treasured mementos safely inside.
In the box;
- The Colour Monster by Anna Llenas
The colour monster relates different colours to different feelings. He is a a jumble of mixed up colours, but with help, colour monster finds a way to separate the colours once again.
- The Colour Monster Activity Book
- A set of 8 acrylic paints with brushes
- Sand art kit to make a memory jar or to separate those feelings (design of set may vary)
- Magnetic fridge fob to hold a photograph
- Notepad with pencil (colour may vary)
- A set of 12 washable fibre tipped pens
- A set of 10 Crayola twistable colouring pencils
- Free P&P
Memories Box helps families and carers to have open and honest discussions with the children in their care, by using the box and it’s contents to help them prepare for or manage bereavement, through crafts, art therapy and the story.
The box is a premium, contemporary, streamline and elegant look white box measuring 30x30x9cm
White matt laminated finish throughout.
Concealed magnetic snap shut front flap closure.
Adult supervision required.
To view other items to add to the box, please click here;